Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. What is your favorite thing to drink, alcoholic or otherwise?
SWEET TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you not in the Southern US it’s iced tea with lots of sugar. When I lived in CA for 6 months no one there knew what it was and thus did not have it. It was the worst :(.
2. What is your favorite book genre?
3. Do you have a favorite classic TV show? What is it?
Isn’t Rosanne considered a classic now? If not, then Three’s Company (When Suzanne Sommers was still on it) and The Brady Bunch!
4. What was your best discovery (music, movies, whatever you want) this year?
5. Who is your hero?
6. If you sing in the shower, what is it you like to sing?
What ever song is stuck in my head at the time!!! Lately it’s been Crying Lightning by Arctic Monkeys.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? (Example: Italian, Chinese)
8. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
Oh God, there are so many. There was this one time at work where this lady was really weird and was talking about how glad she was to be old because it meant she was closer to Jesus and that she had a Grandson and her Husband waiting for her and I was like “I hope you get to see them soon!” AND THEN I REALIZED WHAT I SAID AND DIED but she was totally cool with it and happy I said it hahahahaha. Whatevahhhhh weirdo old women.
9. Who is your favorite modern actor or actress?
I love everything Tom Cruise does, I think he’s an amazing actor despite being a little wackadoo. And Ian McKellan. WOMEN I really like Cate Blanchett and Eva Green.
10. What was the best movie you saw this year?
So far Catching Fire is the best, but I’ve a feeling it’s going to be the Hobbit next week!!!!!!!
11. What do you love/hate about your job, or school, if you are in school?
What I love about my job is working with the public and it’s also what I hate about my job hahaha.
I tag everyone, but you can answer the questions Ash asked me!!!
tomorrow is supernaturalbut its the midseason finale